- Provisional provisions
- For purposes of this Policy, it is understood as follows:
- Operator HAPPY-SK, sro, ID: 50189298 with registered office Brezová 1146 / 65A, Viničné.
- Personal details include your first and last name, email address, phone number, billing address, delivery address, IP address, cookies, and information about reaching the age of 16.
- The e-shop operator www.hruskaglass.com as a Personal Information Manager hereby informs you about the manner and extent of processing of Personal Data, including the extent of the Rights of the Subscriber (as defined below) related to the processing of his Personal Data.
- An operator shall process the personal data in accordance with the following laws:
- Act no. 18/2018 Z. z. on the protection of personal data
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereafter “the Regulation”)
- A participant is a natural person who buys from the Operator of Goods and Services.
- purpose of selling goods and services to the end customer. In connection with the above, we process Personal Data:
- to the extent they were provided in connection with the ordering of the Products and / or Services of the Operator, respectively. in the negotiations on the conclusion of a contract with the Operator as well as in relation to the concluded contract
- for the purpose (s) listed below in Art. II.
- The e-shop is not intended for children under 16 years of age. A person under the age of 16 can only use our e-shop if his / her legal guardian (parent or guardian) agrees to do so. In the event of non-acceptance, it is necessary to inform us about this at email@example.com
- Purposes and time of processing of Personal Data
- An operator is processing Personal Data for the following purposes:
and performance of the contract or other obligation, and the provision of services:
- personal data will be processed during the negotiation of the conclusion of the contract between the Operator and the Participant for the purpose of concluding the contract as well as during the duration of the contractual relationship;
- Sending satisfaction questionnaires: Sending satisfaction questionnaires in order to improve the service provided to customers following a created order, reservation or direct sale. The processing time of personal data is in this case 3 years;
- marketing actions: to complete a marketing action, evaluate, end, deliver a win, etc. Processing time: during the marketing period.
- compliance with a legal obligation (in particular, accounting, tax and archiving, provision of assistance to administrative authorities, police, courts, etc.):
- the tax document will be kept for 10 years from the termination of the contract: In order to fulfill the statutory obligation to archive accounting documents pursuant to Act no. 563/1991 Coll., On Accounting as amended, Personal Data shall be further processed and kept for 10 years from the year following the year in which the Contract between the Operator and the Subscriber was concluded;
- performance of duties in connection with the exercise of rights of misconduct, provision of cooperation to administrative authorities, police, court: The operator is authorized to process basic personal, identification and contact details of the customer, product data and communication data between the customer for 4 years from the expiration of the warranty time for goods.
- the legitimate interests of the Operator, the protection of the rights and the protected interests of the Operator:
- effective defense in the event of a dispute. The processing time is set here for 4 years from the expiration of the warranty period for the goods and is prolonged by the length of time the dispute is conducted;
- the operator’s legitimate interests are furthermore sending business notifications (bids and individual offers) in accordance with § 7 par. 3 of Act no. 480/2004 Coll., On Certain Information Society Services and in accordance with Clause 47 of the Regulation, if the Operator obtained the details of electronic contact in connection with the sale of goods and services to the Subscriber. A legitimate interest arises following a customer order created on our e-shop.
- marketing and business services Provider services:
- bulk delivery of product and service offerings: sending generic ad notifications without targeting a particular group of recipients. The processing time of personal data is in this case 3 years;
- Individual offer: Sending promotional announcements after evaluating some personal aspects related to a physical person. The operator does not carry out profiling in accordance with Art. 22 Regulations, as it is not an automated processing but a manual creation of individual offers. The processing time of personal data is in this case 3 years;
- cookies: short text files generated by a web server and stored on a computer through a browser. Two types are distinguished. First of all, cookies are required to ensure the functioning and analysis of the site (making electronic communications transmission via the electronic communications network, using these cookies can not be disagreed). It is also a cookie that evaluates some personal aspects related to a particular individual. By using the second type of cookies, the Participant has to give its consent. The processing time is 3 years in this case.
- For re-marketing purposes, cookies are handed over to another processor only if they have been approved for this purpose, with a maximum expiration date of 540 days. If the acceptance of advertising cookies is withdrawn, it is not technically possible to remove the cookies once removed from the processor immediately. The cookie is removed from the processor automatically after the expiration date. An immediate solution to prevent re-marketing activities by the processor is to delete cookies from the browser.
III. Privacy and processing information
- If the Subscriber fails to provide his / her Personal Information, it is not possible to conclude a contract with the Operator and / or to provide the Service with the Service Provider. Personal data is necessary in this context to provide a specific Service or Product to the Operator.
- After the expiry of the periods referred to in Article II. The Operator deletes or anonymises Personal Data.
- The Subscriber is obliged to provide the Operator with only true and accurate Personal Data. The Subscriber is responsible for the accuracy, accuracy and veracity of the provided Personal Data. The operator is not responsible for the accuracy of the data provided.
- The operator will make every effort to avoid unauthorized processing.
- Personal data is and will be processed electronically in a non-automated manner.
- Processor Rights of the Participant
Rights of the Subscriber in relation to the protection of personal data:
- require the Operator to access his or her Personal Data;
- to repair the provided Personal Data;
- to delete the provided Personal Data;
- to limit the processing of Personal Data;
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection;
- the right to transfer personal data to another manager;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data;
- the right to withdraw consent
The participant may have its rights under par. (1) of this Article through a link provided in the e-mail address sent by the Operator or the request at firstname.lastname@example.org or, in the case of a registered customer, in the customer’s section on the e-shop web site.
Rights under paragraph (1) of this Article. (c) and (d) can not be applied to the extent and for the purposes referred to in points II. (1) (a), (b) and (c), with the exception of point (ii) c) Art. II, where all the rights referred to in points First
In the event that the Subscriber considers that the Operator performs the processing of his or her Personal Data contrary to the protection of his / her private and personal life or in violation of the applicable laws, especially if the Personal Data is inaccurate with regard to the purpose of their processing, :
- ask the Operator for an explanation by email at email@example.com
- oppose the processing and request an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to provide the Operator with an opportunity to remove the resulting state (for example, by blocking, completing, correcting, completing or deleting Personal Data). The Operator shall promptly decide on the objection and inform the Subscriber thereof. If the Operator does not comply with the objection, the Subscriber has the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly. This provision is without prejudice to the Participant’s right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly with his or her own initiative.
- If the Subscriber exercises the right under this Article, the Operator is obliged to respond within 30 days of receipt of the application by the Operator.
- The acceptance of an application for the exercise of a right under Article IV, Item 1 (a) and (f) is only possible through a data message or a letter with an officially authenticated signature to the address of the company’s registered office. The application must include an e-mail address, which will then be sent a verification email to confirm the identity of the applicant.
- If the Subscriber enforces any of the rights under Article IV, Paragraph 1, the Operator shall have the right to request proof of the identity of the Subscriber. The request for access to personal data must therefore be sent from the applicant’s e-mail address. If the request is made in a different form or from another email address, the Operator is entitled to require additional verification by replying to the verification email. If the applicant does not prove his identity within 14 days of sending the verification email, his application for the rights under Article IV., Paragraph 1 will not be accepted.
- An operator is entitled in the event of a repeated and unjustified request to provide a physical copy of the processed Personal Data to charge a reasonable fee for the associated administrative costs.
- Final provisions
- All legal relationships arising from the processing of Personal Data are governed by the laws of the Slovak Republic, regardless of where access has been made to them. In order to resolve any disputes arising in connection with the protection of privacy between the Subscriber and the Operator, the relevant Slovak courts are competent.
- The person concerned has the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection (https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/en).
- Transfer of personal data to third parties:
The carrier you choose will never be able to deliver the ordered goods if we have oi. they did not pass on the details of where and to whom to deliver the goods. We will deliver these data to the carrier as you fill them in the order, we cooperate with the following companies:
DHL Express (Slovakia) spol. Ltd
Headquarters: Letisko MRŠtefánika, 820 01 Bratislava
IČO: 31342 876, Registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Insert No: 4400 / B, Section: Sro
Slovenská pošta, as
Sidlo: Partizánska cesta 9,975 99 Banská Bystrica
IČO: 36631124 registered in the District Court of the District Court Banská Bystrica, section Sa, vl. no. 803 / S
Inspekta Slovakia, as (FedEx)
IČO: 31340911 registered in the District Court of the District Court Bratislava 1, Section Sa, no. 502 / B
ReMax CourierService, spol.sro
IČO: 35825456 registered in the District Court of the District Court Bratislava 1, Section Sa, no. 25438 / B
Direct Parcel Distribution SK sro
IČO: 35 834 498 in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert No .: 26367 / B
As a buyer, I am aware of the fact that the abovementioned consents I am entitled to withdraw at any time in writing.
As a Buyer, I declare that I have been and / and complied with Section 15 1 informed about the terms and conditions of the processing of personal data by the operators, which are published on the website www.hruskaglass.com
We use the services of an external accounting firm to process the accounting :
Registered office: Lošonec 191, 919 04 Lošonec
ID 47368799, Registered in Trnava, Ltd., No. 322970 / T
In the case of a card payment, we use the payment gateway services:
PAYPAL, more information at PAYPAL’s official website https://www.paypal.com
As a Buyer, I declare that I have been informed about the terms and conditions of the processing of personal data by the Operators, which are published on www.hruskaglass.com
This Policy enters into force on 25.05. 2018th